Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Way to Perfection

Whats the one thing that you want to receive in life? Is it, your favorite car, job, house, etc... what is it, ponder about that. As I have progressed through life, one thing that I have thought about in trying my hardest to achieve is; PERFECTION!!! Now I know I will never achieve perfection, cause I am imperfect, we all are. The only perfect one is our Savior Jesus Christ. Wouldn't you say that's a great goal to try and achieve. We all want to gain perfection. Even Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ want us to look for perfection. In Matthew 5:48 it states, "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." That is, to strive on a daily basis to be like our Father in Heaven. So that has been my goal in life, PERFECTION!!! So what do we need to do in our lives to strive for that Perfection? Over the next couple of blogs I would like to address "The Preparation to Perfection". Comparing The Gospel aspect of Perfection, to the Perfection of Sports. So stay tune with my blogs and see how you can achieve PERFECTION!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment