Oh how grateful I am for a living Prophet that leads and Guides us today. We all have the opportunity to listen and hear from a living Prophet Today and tomorrow. I just want all of you to know that God still calls prophets today. Just like it stats in Amos 3:7; "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." God has done that in the Past and will always do that. He never changes His word. He is the "Same yesterday, today and forever". I know that we have a living Prophet, and as you open your heart as you listen to him and the Apostles your heart will be touched and you will truly feel the truthfulness of the things they say. They hold the truth and they share the truth for our lives today.


What a blessing it is to get to hear the words of our dear prophet and his apostles every 6 months at general conference!
ReplyDelete