Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Gospel of Jesus Chirst

Today I want to rap The Gospel of Jesus Christ by concluding off with something that a lot of people forget about and don't do. Well I know I tend to forget to do. That is Endure to the End or Keep on Keeping on. Never give up, always follow the example of Jesus Christ and strive to stay on the Path that our Heavenly Father wants us on.

As we go through life, and we make these wonderful steps that our Heavenly Father wants, such as Having Faith, Repenting, Being Baptized by proper Authority, And receiving The Gift of the Holy Ghost; the question often comes up, "What do we do know? Am I saved now? What else?" These are some of the questions that I tend to ask myself as I continue to grow up and grow. And we all know that that is not it, there is more that we have to do in this life to return to be with our Heavenly Father.

In the Book of Mormon, 2 Nephi 31: 19-20, it clearly addresses just that. It states, 19And now, my beloved brethren, after ye have gotten into this strait and narrow path, I would ask if all is done? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; for ye have not come thus far save it were by the word of Christ with unshaken faith in him, relying wholly upon the merits of him who is mighty to save.
 20Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

That is truly what we have to do. As I read these verses it shows me what I have to look forward to as long as I live worthy of it. We can all receive Eternal Life, As we gain that faith, we repent of our Sins, follow the Example of Jesus Christ and be Baptized and receive the Holy Ghost and also Endure to the End. 

ITS THAT SIMPLE!!!

We all wish it was that simple though huh? Life is Rough but I know that as we continue to look forward to that end goal, praying for the protection and guidance of that Gift that we have, The Holy Ghost. We can all Gain that ultimate Goal, Eternal Life with our Heavenly Father and our Loved ones.

I know this is True!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment